Sunday, October 31, 2010

October Break

October Break was a couple of weeks ago, but it was so much fun and I can't not blog about it!
It started off with Courntey Clark's baptism! I remember when whe was a little baby! I feel old!Look how small and cute she was! I believe this is when she was 4.

Then, me and one of my very best friends Emmy Wright worked at this legit 50's party.

This is our work station. We made milkshakes, ice cream sundaes, sodas, and rootbeer floats. Let me tell ya, we can make a mean chocolate shake!

We're pretty tight with Elvis.

And the night couldn't have passed without a FZS picture.

Mine and Emmy had our own afterparty and this is the only picture close enough to describing the events following the party! It was insane! Red Lights

Yellow Lights...Take it off

Finley Farms

Gravel

Jansen

Drew

Grandma and Mel

Hospitals

IT WAS AWESOME.

No comments: