Sunday, January 9, 2011

So Excited!!

I'm so excited for tomorrow night! Basically Monday nights are the nights I look forward to every week. Usually I hate Mondays because let's face it... it's Monday.
BUT
AND
are on in a row!
My two favorite shows right after the other. I know, it's pathetic. Pretty Little Liars AND the Bachelor? But cheesy, dramatic, romantic, and unpredictable (the Bachelor is known for its crazy twists) tv shows are my absolute favorite! I can't get enough of these shows. If you haven't watched them yet, it's definitely worth your time... kinda.(:

2 comments:

Katelyn Smartt said...

Hahah yess! I'm so stoked for this season! I've missed it way too much.

Emmaline said...

ahhhhh I LOVE THIS and i love you!!! and i love mondays nowww. and p.s. i might give in.. a watch the bachelor.