Saturday, March 12, 2011

Craaaazy Life

So much stuff has been happening lately but I love it!
Here are a few highlights:
(Warning: Picture Overload)
The Mountain View Toros took state in Boys Basketball! Woo! We played Brophy and won 50-29, I believe. It was so much fun to go to the game, cheer on our great team, and, of course, sing "We are the Champions" on TV with Katie.
Right after winning
We had the most spirit
Stuco for life
Oh, and there's Brittany! Love her!
********************
And the big news...(drumroll, please)... I WON SENIOR CLASS PRESIDENT! Yes, I am beyond excited to get Senior year going! I'm already thinking of Winter Formal themes and Senior shirt designs... it's insane. Student Council is going to be SO. MUCH. FUN. next year! I can't wait! "Crown Cassidy Brown!"
Caaaauuuttteee! Me and my FZS-PW!! I seriously love Emmy to pieces... Obviously I would die without her. For Real.
Katie and Haley
My poster
********************
This morning Jen called me up to see if I could watch the boys while she and Carson moved into their new house. I love my J, I, and Oober! Since the weather was perfect today, I decided to take them to the park! I seriously felt like a mom. I packed some snacks and a thermos with cold water, got their carseats all buckled in the car, and drove the big suburban to the park. They were so excited to go to the park, but then they didn't even want to play on the playset! All they wanted to do was watch Clark, Caleb, and their friends play baseball.
What cuties!
Eating snacks and watching the baseball game
Clark and Austin
Jacob and Caleb
After watching the older boys, the little guys got to hit a few balls
Jacob
Isaac
Oober I love my boys!

1 comment:

Emmaline said...

CAAAUUUUTTEEE!!! i love you so so much!! senior class prezz say whaat?!?! can't wait for next year!! and tomorrow!! ahh utah:):):):)<3<3<3