Friday, September 3, 2010

Recently

I know this post is way past due (like usual), but here are a few recent happenings in my life.

***

I got asked to Homecoming! I'm so excited! And the boy is...drumroll please... DREW CALLISTER! I can't wait! There was so much chaos when I got asked, that I didn't even get one picture of anything! And I totally forgot to take pictures when I answered him! I'm so mad I forgot. But, he asked me with a lot of ice cream and a poster that said "I'd scream if you went to Homecoming with me!" I answered him with some IBC rootbeer and a sign that said "IBCing you at Homecoming!" Haha it was really fun! Well, since there was a really cute on sale last year, I alread have my dress and accessories, so no worrying about that! The day before Homecoming, I'm in charge of putting together the Homcoming Assembly, so I hope I don't get too stressed!

***

On Friday night, I went on a date with Blake McClure. IT.WAS.SO.MUCH.FUN. I think he had a ton of fun too, since he keeps talking about it! We went with Emmy Wright and Korbin McCallister, Catie Porter and Trent Oldroyd, Katie Clark and Jake Jackson, and Stephanie Connelly and Brandon Burrell. Catie's dad is a pilot, so we went flying. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do that part, but everyone said it was a blast! Then, we went to Catie's house and had waffles and played games. I haven't laughed so hard in the longest time. We played a game I'd never played before: Kissing Rugby. Now, it really sounds worse than it is, but it was a ton of fun!

***

The Traditions Assembly was the past Friday, and being in Student Council, I was a part of it! Since it was a triple assembly, we did it three times, and I basically embarassed myself in every single assembly. And that is not an exaggeration. I had to model the Mtn. View sweatshirt in the fashion show and then demonstrate a game for the spirit competition. Basically, there's a tissue box full of ping pong balls tied around your waist with the box right above your behind and the object is to shake all of the balls out of the box. Yes, I demonstrated that. Yes, there was a big screen. Yes, they zoomed in on my rear end. Yes, random people commented on my booty-shaking skills throughout the day. Was I humiliated? Just a little. But, it was still really fun! I can't wait for the next assembly next Friday!
***
This week has been soooo crazy! 3-day weekend, here I come!

No comments: