Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day Activity with Drew!

Last night was my Homecoming day activity with Drew and it was SO much fun!
Here's how the date went:
After Drew picked me up, we went over to Schnepf Farms. Since Dallin Skousen's aunt owns it, we got the whole place to ourselves! Soo cool. We rode the roller coaster and the other rides, went to the petting zoo, and went throught the maze. Drew, however, forgot to tell me we were having an airsoft war! But, it was still fun! Even though I got shot probably 30 times by Jace and his automatic, I didn't shoot one person. I just tried to hide and stay away from everyone!
Oh thanks, Drew!
I love Brooklyn!
Me and Emmy are the Flying Zucchini Sisters!
Haha she is one of my very best friends and I couldn't live without her!
After all the fun, we had a barbeque there, and then went back to Matt Willet's house to swim and play games. I can't wait for the actual dance!

1 comment:

Emmaline said...

ahhh LOVE this flying zucchini sister!!!