Tuesday, December 7, 2010

do you ever have those days where you feel so stressed and you know there's so much to do, but you just can't do anything? i feel like that's what i do almost every day. i know finals are next week, i even have a final this week, i have a ton of stuff to get done by friday, and i just got a notice that i'm going to be terminated from nhs for not having enough hours... and i swear i did them! i had hardly any homework tonight, so that's good right? i can get a lot of stuff done. but wrong! i did NOTHING. ahh i feel like that's all i do! so this is my list of stuff to get done and hopefully putting it up here will put a little more pressure on me (even though that's very unprobable since nobody reads my blog ha!).
Cassidy's List of Things to Get Done
-Anatomy Packet
-Study Anatomy
-Read and take notes for English
-Write Buddy on his mission
-Upload WF pictures to Shutterfly
-Go Christmas shopping for Christmas families
-Collect llama money (don't ask!)
-Learn the song I'm performing TOMORROW
-Make my dad his DVD
-Go Christmas caroling with the fam
-*Survive the next week and a half of school

wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog and you are going not only going to get through it but do awesome!
Always remember, "You are more beautiful than you think, more talented than you know, and more loved than you can imagine."

Anonymous said...

I read your blog too!! Don't forget it!! Good luck on your finals...you're gonna do great ( you always do)!! You rock my socks cassidy brown!