Sunday, December 5, 2010

WF2010

Winter Formal was a blast this year! I'll have more pictures from the dance/day activity up later, but it's late and I'm too tired to do that tonight! (That also explains why the post is going to be backwards...)
Dad and Mom
Since we had a little time before the dance, a few couples came with me and stopped by Grandma Brown's (well, now Stradling!) and Mel's open house. I'm trying to find just one word to sum that up... we'll just go with interesting. The traditional kissing picture!
Haha this is by far my absolute favorite picture! Bennett and Wilson are my favorites! We had to keep taking more pictures because Wils wouldn't stop lauging!
And finally.... DRUMROLL PLEASE....
Me and Blake! Aren't we cute?!

3 comments:

Alison said...

You looked gorgeous and I am so glad you had such a fun time! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Cassidy!!! I absoultely adore your dress( where did you get it?)!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!! Hope you had so much fun!! Miss you heaps and heaps!!
much love
tayladello!

Jen Olson Brown said...

Cass, do you own this dress or did you borrow it from somewhere? I may have to borrow it someday (dreaming). It is fabulous!