Friday, December 24, 2010

Is it really Christmas?!

Am I the only one that thinks it doesn't feel like Christmas yet? Maybe it has to do with the fact that it's only 75 degrees outside! I mean, I can't complain- I hate cold weather. So, being able to wear shorts and having to turn on the air conditioning in my car isn't that big of a let down. But, it would be nice to have a little of this sometime:
Yes, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. And, anyone who knows me knows that I really hate snow. But doesn't cuddling up on a couch with some hot cocoa in front of the fireplace in a cabin surrounded by snow just sound wonderful?! I think so.
Anyways, this post was pointless, but I would like to wish all [three] of my lovely readers a very
MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!
(Ha, yes, this was my lame attempt to look like snow)

1 comment:

Emmaline said...

hahaha cass, i love you!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS FZS-PW.